As a member of Danish Freight Forwarders Association, you receive information and tools to understand the development of the logistics and transport industry in Denmark and internationaly. This gives you a solid base to see the potentials for your own business in a market that is constantly changing. You also get access to more individual services that are adapted to what you and your business need.
Danish Freight Forwarders is your advisor and representative in relation to:
- Legal: Get the latest knowledge in the transport field of law. As a member you can make use of our free legal hotline when you have legal questions and challenges. Our highly specialized legal department´s lawyers can assist in any form of litigation, ccontract drafting, review and negotiation, legal risk management, legal costums issues etc.
- The policy agenda: Benefit from political networks and help to influence the political agenda in the transport and logistics field. Through our committees and local associations we contribute to create better framework conditions for your business.
- News: When something in the world happens that affects your business, you will hear it directly from the Danish Freight Forwarders Association. For example, the problems and challenges with Brexit, Covid-19, new EU customs regulations, french minimum wage, road taxes in Belgium, new regulations from SOLAS concerning weighing of containers etc.
- Insurance & Surety: You have access to advantageous insurance solutions, due to our partnerships with some of the biggest insurance companies in Denmark. We act as an active partner in optimizing your insurance programmes and offer a variety of solutions created especially for Freight Forwarders. You also gain access to several types of guarantees, which can be used in relation to the EU transit systems.
- Exclusive use of NSAB 2015
- Local associations & committees: As a member you can participate in the organization’s work through local associations and committees. You have the opportunity to exchange experiences and expand your professional network. Get unique knowledge and inspiration to become even better at running your business.
- Freight Forwarders Academy: The first step towards an education path that is 100% focused on freight forwarding. From development and adjustment of freight forwarders student program in cooperation with Trade Schools, to developing graduated planner program, academy training in transport and logistics and providing a diploma training in freight forwarding.
- HR support: Assistance with questions reg. employees (contracts, hiring, maternaty leave etc.)
Dkr 15,000,- in membership fee to join the Danish Freight Forwarders
The yearly minimum quota of membership is dkr. 12.938,-
In addition to the minimum quota above, paid below the share of the company’s total payroll
Total payroll cost:
DKK 2-20 million. added 0.2448%
DKK 20-40 million. added 0.0947%
DKK 40-80 million. added 0.0481%
DKK above 80 million. added 0.0378%